Halaxi™ Kitchen Grinder - Grinding time is less than 10 SECONDS!
One of the reasons many people don’t like cooking is because of the preparation time. Chopping vegetables or grinding spices manually take a lot of time, especially when you have a time constraint. However, with Halaxi™ Kitchen Grinder, it becomes quite easy to complete the kitchen chores even on a busy morning
POWERFUL & QUICK: As the driving force of ultrasonic waves, fast grinding speed, grinding time less than 10 seconds or ultra-fine espresso particles for espresso coffee in under 30 seconds. You can use it for pepper, chili, etc.
MULTIPLE PURPOSES: Multi-function grinder is suitable for grains, beans, seasonings. It can crush up whole grains (soybeans, black rice, corn, etc.); coffee beans; vanilla seasonings; super-hard materials; pearls; oily materials (sesame, peanuts, etc.); fiber-containing materials (Ganoderma lucidum).
HIGH EFFICIENCY & LOW NOISE: High power motor, four-leaf serrated blade can quickly crush all kinds of dry food, rice, corn,... with lowest noise. The specially designed spice grinder takes up minimal space.
EASY TO USE:The operation is simple, the quick-opening free gear cover with cover, it is more convenient to press the latest button! Moreover, the transparent cover let you see the grinding process to form rough or fine powderwhich helps you can achieve the perfect consistency every time.
In particular, this versatile Halaxi™ Kitchen Grinder will help you create wonderful dishes for your family. An extremely nutritious cake you can make for your family with this Halaxi™ Kitchen Grinder
• 2 1/2 cups wheat berries
• 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
• 1/2 cup barley
• 1/2 cup millet
• 1/4 cup dry green lentils
• 2 tablespoons dry great Northern beans
• 2 tablespoons dry kidney beans
• 2 tablespoons dried pinto beans
• 4 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
• 1 cup honey
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
• 2 teaspoons salt
1. Measure the water, honey, olive oil, and yeast into a large bowl. Let sit for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Stir all of the grains and beans together until well mixed. Grind by Halaxi™ Kitchen Grinder. Add fresh milled flour and salt to the yeast mixture; stir until well mixed, about 10 minutes. The dough will be like that of a batter bread. Pour dough into three greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
3. Let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour, or until dough has reached top of the pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 50 minutes, or until loaves are golden brown.
- Material: Stainless Steel, ABS, AS
- Power: 150W, 250W
- Standard: Europe Standard, American Standard, Britain Standard
1 X Halaxi™ Kitchen Grinder